Valero (VLO) plans to pursue separation of retail business
- Market Wrap: CPI Slips in Jan.; The 'Net Gets More Neutral; Apple Plans Watch Event
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c; Guides FY15 Below Views
- JCPenney (JCP) Posts Breakeven Q4 Loss; Comps Rose 4.4%
Valero (NYSE: VLO) plans to pursue separation of retail business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ALTIVA to Acquire Axiall's (AXLL) Specialty Phosgene Derivatives Assets
- Biota Pharma (BOTA) Announces Agreement to Acquire Anaconda Pharma in Cash, Stock Deal
- GTECH Will Rebrand as 'IGT' Upon Completion of International Game Tech (IGT) Deal