Valeant Pharma's (VRX) Relistor Said to Draw Interest from Potential Buyers
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 5, 2016 12:17 PM EDT)
Valeant Pharma's (NYSE: VRX) Relistor said to have drawn interest from potential buyers, according to Bloomberg.
UPDATE - Other drugmakers may be interested in the asset, sources said.
Relistor could get around $400 - $500 million in a potential sale.
News comes as Valeant works to get a $30 billion debtload under control, while also looking to ease public concerns over drug pricing and the company's business practices, which have taken center stage this year.
Progenics Pharma (Nasdaq: PGNX) is Valeant's partner on Relistor. The drug is indicated to treat constipation brought on by taking opioids for chronic, non-cancer pain.
Shares of Valeant are down 0.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
- UPDATE: Perrigo (PRGO) Sees Intra-Day Gains on Report It Hired a Banker
- AT&T (T) said pushing to reach Time Warner (TWX) deal by Monday - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!