Valeant (VRX) Puts Inova Unit Up for Sale - Report
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 10:25 AM EDT)
Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) has put its Australian Inova unit up for sale, AFR reported.
The company has tapped Goldman Sachs as its banker, the report said.
AFR said Inova has EBITDA of roughly $100 million annually. The unit could be worth $1 billion in a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cabela's (CAB) Gains; Bass Pro, Sycamore Consortia Said to Be Final Bidders
- Japan's Terumo Said to Bid for Abbott's (ABT) Medical Device Business - Nikkei
- Valeant Pharma (VRX), Other Pharma Stocks Weaker as Clinton Op-Ed Discusses Measures on Drug Prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!