Valeant (VRX) Puts Inova Unit Up for Sale - Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 10:25 AM EDT)
Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) has put its Australian Inova unit up for sale, AFR reported.
The company has tapped Goldman Sachs as its banker, the report said.
AFR said Inova has EBITDA of roughly $100 million annually. The unit could be worth $1 billion in a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B Have Broken Down - DJ
- Pandora (P) Pares Gains; Making No New Effort to Sell Itself - Reuters
- Pandora (P) now open to selling itself - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!