Valeant (VRX) Puts Inova Unit Up for Sale - Report
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 10:25 AM EDT)
Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) has put its Australian Inova unit up for sale, AFR reported.
The company has tapped Goldman Sachs as its banker, the report said.
AFR said Inova has EBITDA of roughly $100 million annually. The unit could be worth $1 billion in a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Said 'Very Close' on One or More Asset Sales
- Exclusive: Dr Pepper Snapple in talks to buy Bai Brands - sources
- Gannett (GCI) billion-dollar deal to buy Tronc (TRNC) put on hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!