Valeant (VRX) Puts Inova Unit Up for Sale - Report
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 10:25 AM EDT)
Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) has put its Australian Inova unit up for sale, AFR reported.
The company has tapped Goldman Sachs as its banker, the report said.
AFR said Inova has EBITDA of roughly $100 million annually. The unit could be worth $1 billion in a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan to pay $15 million over failing to disclose merger talks
- Goldman On Apple (AAPL): Expect An Inline Quarter With Above Consensus Guidance
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!