Valeant (VRX) Puts Inova Unit Up for Sale - Report
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 10:25 AM EDT)
Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) has put its Australian Inova unit up for sale, AFR reported.
The company has tapped Goldman Sachs as its banker, the report said.
AFR said Inova has EBITDA of roughly $100 million annually. The unit could be worth $1 billion in a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B Have Broken Down - DJ
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Announces $450M Haynesville Shale Assets Sale
- PAR Technology (PAR) Taps Chobani's Menar as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!