VMware (VMW) Buys Nicira for $1.05B in Cash Plus $210M of Assumed Equity Wins
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
VMware, Inc. (NYSE: VMW) today announced it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Nicira, Inc. for $1.05 billion in cash plus approximately $210 million of assumed unvested equity awards.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
- Fifth & Pacific (FNP) Sells Lucky Brand Jeans to Leonard Green & Partners for $225M
- McKesson (MCK) Slumps as $8.4B Celesio Meets Resistance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!