UPDATE: Sanchez Energy (SN) Said to Seek Buyers for Some Eagle Ford Assets Valued Below $500M - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 24, 2016 1:33 PM EDT)
Sanchez Energy (NYSE: SN) seeks buyers for some Eagle Ford assets, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. The company is soliciting offers for about 25 thousand net acres that may fetch less than $500 million. Citigroup is said to be helping sell more than 17 net acres in La Salle and McMullen counties.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Exclusive: U.S. networking company Ixia explores sale - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!