UPDATE: Rite Aid (RAD) Climbs; Walgreens (WBA) Said to Sign Up Suitors for Divestitures - DealReporter
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 7, 2016 2:36 PM EDT)
(Updated - October 7, 2016 2:24 PM EDT)
Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) climbed Friday on reports that it and acquirer Walgreens (NYSE: WBA) signed confidentiality pacts with buyers of divestitures. According to DealReporter, citing two sources, potential buyers include Kroger (NYSE: KR), CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), Fred's (NASDAQ: FRED), and KPH Healthcare's Kinney Drugs.
Rite Aid and Walgreens are open to selling all stores to a single buyer or dividing them up.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sanchez Energy (SN) in Talks to Partner with Blackstone (BX) on Deal for Anadarko Petroleum (APC) South Texas Assets - DJ
- CenturyLink nears deal to merge with Level 3 -sources
- UPDATE: Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) Said in Talks to Buy Bai Brands - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!