UPDATE: Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM) Earlier This Year Considered Sale of Part of Firm - DJ
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 18, 2016 1:18 PM EDT)
Och-Ziff Capital Management (NYSE: OZM) earlier this year considered a sale of part of the firm, according to Dow Jones, citing sources. Och-Ziff spoke to private-equity firms and asset managers including PIMCO.
A company spokesman reportedly said it presently is not contemplating selling any part of the firm.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Walgreens' (WBA) Pessina Says Boards Must Decide to Extend Deadline on Rite Aid (RAD) Deal, Hasn't Heard from FTC About Merger Review Findings - Bloomberg
- FTC staffers trying to finish Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) this week: MLEX, via Bloomberg
- Conde Nast said to be 'quietly' exploring a sale - WWD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPacific Investment Management Company, LLC (PIMCO)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!