UPDATE: ONGC, United Energy Among Bidders for Chevron's (CVX) Fields in Bangladesh - Bloomberg
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 13, 2016 10:21 AM EDT)
Oil & Natural Gas Corp and United Energy Group are among bidders for Bangladesh natural gas assets being sold by Chevron (NYSE: CVX), according to Bloomberg. United submitted a joint offer with Orient Group.
Bangladesh's government has also expressed interest in taking over the assets, which could fetch $2 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- UPDATE: Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) Said in Talks to Buy Bai Brands - Reuters
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) said attracting activist investor interest - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!