UPDATE: ONGC, United Energy Among Bidders for Chevron's (CVX) Fields in Bangladesh - Bloomberg
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 13, 2016 10:21 AM EDT)
Oil & Natural Gas Corp and United Energy Group are among bidders for Bangladesh natural gas assets being sold by Chevron (NYSE: CVX), according to Bloomberg. United submitted a joint offer with Orient Group.
Bangladesh's government has also expressed interest in taking over the assets, which could fetch $2 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- Coach (COH) won't comment on rumors or speculation - Bloomberg, citing spokesperson
- Burberry and Coach not in active merger talks: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!