UPDATE: ONGC, United Energy Among Bidders for Chevron's (CVX) Fields in Bangladesh - Bloomberg
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 13, 2016 10:21 AM EDT)
Oil & Natural Gas Corp and United Energy Group are among bidders for Bangladesh natural gas assets being sold by Chevron (NYSE: CVX), according to Bloomberg. United submitted a joint offer with Orient Group.
Bangladesh's government has also expressed interest in taking over the assets, which could fetch $2 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ixia (XXIA) Said to Get Buyout Interest from Thoma Bravo, Silver Lake, Vista - Bloomberg
- DuPont (DD), Dow Chemical (DOW) Said to Buy More Time to Fine-Tune EU Concessions - Bloomberg
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!