UPDATE: Intersil Corp (ISIL) Said to Pick Renesas as Acquirer - Reuters
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 12:42 PM EDT)
Intersil Corp (NASDAQ: ISIL) shares pop to session highs.
UPDATE - Reuters says that the company is choosing Renesas over Maxim as its buyer.
Notably, this news was mentioned last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) Said to Weigh Options, Including Bankruptcy
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
- Gannett (GCI) billion-dollar deal to buy Tronc (TRNC) put on hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!