UPDATE: Imperva (IMPV) Shares Move Lower; Said Not in Talks w/ Silver Lake
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 14, 2016 2:44 PM EDT)
Imperva (NYSE: IMPV) shares are dipping lower Friday afternoon.
UPDATE - The following was posted to Twitter on Friday:
Despite some reports, hearing that Silver Lake is NOT in talks to buy Imperva (with Thoma Bravo or solo)— Dan Primack (@danprimack) October 14, 2016
Notably, the company has been speculated as a potential takeover target by the likes of Cisco and IBM, as well.
Year-to-date, IMPV shares are down over 20 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wahaha Seeks Backing for Possible Dean Foods (DF) Takeover - FT
- UPDATE: Sanchez Energy (SN) in Talks to Partner with Blackstone (BX) on Deal for Anadarko Petroleum (APC) South Texas Assets - DJ
- Concho Resources (CXO), PE Investors Seek Buyer for Pipeline System Alpha Crude Connector - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!