UPDATE: Gannett (GCI) -Tronc (TRNC) deal still in doubt as banks said to withdraw financing
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 3:02 PM EDT)
UPDATE - Some lenders voiced concerns about the health of the two companies given the valuation of the deal.
Gannett offered $18.75 per share for Tronc. Previous offers from Gannett were $12.25 per share in April and $15 per share in May.
alks between the two companies are ongoing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Financial (PRU) seeks buyers for annuity business - FT
- Ingram Micro (IM)/Tianjin Deal Said to Receive Approval from China's SAFE - DealReporter
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks with Actelion Said to Progress After New Offer North of $250/Share - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!