UPDATE: Concordia (CXRX) Says it Hasn't Bid For, Nor Has it Acquired Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) - Statement
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 19, 2016 3:07 PM EDT)
UPDATE - Concordia issued StreetInsider.com the following official statement on Friday:
Concordia has not made a bid for, nor acquired Pernix Therapeutics and is not involved in any discussions about any type of transaction with Pernix Therapeutics.
Shares of Concordia are down 3 percent, while Pernix is up over 16 percent, but well off of earlier lows.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- LPL Financial (LPLA) said to stay independent after reviewing options - Bloomberg
- Allergan (AGN) Ratings, Outlook Affirmed by Fitch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!