UPDATE: Concordia (CXRX) Says it Hasn't Bid For, Nor Has it Acquired Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) - Statement
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 19, 2016 3:07 PM EDT)
UPDATE - Concordia issued StreetInsider.com the following official statement on Friday:
Concordia has not made a bid for, nor acquired Pernix Therapeutics and is not involved in any discussions about any type of transaction with Pernix Therapeutics.
Shares of Concordia are down 3 percent, while Pernix is up over 16 percent, but well off of earlier lows.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- UPDATE: Perrigo (PRGO) Sees Intra-Day Gains on Report It Hired a Banker
- Concordia International (CXRX) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!