UPDATE: Cisco Systems (CSCO) Partners Said Wanting Co. to Buy Imperva (IMPV) - CRN
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 10, 2016 2:36 PM EDT)
One Cisco Gold solution provider was said to say,
Imperva would be a huge hit for Cisco ... There’s a couple areas like DDoS and web application firewalls – they have some of those things that Cisco is currently not participating in. So it’s going to fill in some key holes if Cisco wants to be that end-to-end security provider.
Imperva recently said that it tapped Qatalyst Partners to evaluate strategic options.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- VAR Checks Indicate Cisco Systems (CSCO) Could Beat January Expectations - William Blair
- Toshiba considering spinning off semiconductor operations and selling a stake to Western Digital (WDC) - Nikkei
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!