UPDATE: Cisco Systems (CSCO) Partners Said Wanting Co. to Buy Imperva (IMPV) - CRN
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 10, 2016 2:36 PM EDT)
One Cisco Gold solution provider was said to say,
Imperva would be a huge hit for Cisco ... There’s a couple areas like DDoS and web application firewalls – they have some of those things that Cisco is currently not participating in. So it’s going to fill in some key holes if Cisco wants to be that end-to-end security provider.
Imperva recently said that it tapped Qatalyst Partners to evaluate strategic options.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- Apple (AAPL) said unlikely to bid for Time Warner (TWX) - Bloomberg
- CNBC's David Faber confirms AT&T (T) and Time Warner (TWX) are in advanced deal talks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!