UPDATE: Cabela's (CAB) Gains; Bass Pro, Sycamore Consortia Said to Be Final Bidders
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 29, 2016 3:38 PM EDT)
Cabela's (NYSE: CAB) gained on rumors two consortia have formed to make offers this week. According to Reuters sources, Bass Pro and Goldman Sachs' (NYSE: GS) private equity arm are working on a bid with Capital One, which is interested in its credit card business. The other group includes Sycamore with credit card company Synchrony Financial (NYSE: SYF).
Binding offers are due this week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) Said to Weigh Options, Including Bankruptcy
- UPDATE: Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Shares Pop to Session Highs Amid M&A Chatter
- UPDATE: InvenSense (INVN) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!