UPDATE: Cabela's (CAB) Gains; Bass Pro, Sycamore Consortia Said to Be Final Bidders
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 29, 2016 3:38 PM EDT)
Cabela's (NYSE: CAB) gained on rumors two consortia have formed to make offers this week. According to Reuters sources, Bass Pro and Goldman Sachs' (NYSE: GS) private equity arm are working on a bid with Capital One, which is interested in its credit card business. The other group includes Sycamore with credit card company Synchrony Financial (NYSE: SYF).
Binding offers are due this week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toshiba considering spinning off semiconductor operations and selling a stake to Western Digital (WDC) - Nikkei
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
- Rubicon Global Wins Circular Economy Award at World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!