UPDATE: Brookfield said to weigh takeover Performance Sports Group (PSG)
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 11, 2016 11:31 AM EDT)
Performance Sports Group (NYSE: PSG) trading paused for volatility.
Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) is said to weigh takeover of the company, according to Bloomberg. Brookfield has accumulated a 13.2 percent stake in the company.
Performance Sports' ex-chair is also weighing a bid for the company's debt.
Performance Sports hired Centerview Partners in August to advice on its strategic review.
Shares were up nearly 16 percent at the pause.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toshiba considering spinning off semiconductor operations and selling a stake to Western Digital (WDC) - Nikkei
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Disney (DIS) volatility low into Goldman upgrading to Buy from Neutral