UPDATE: BlackRock Said to Show Interest in TerraForm Power (TERP) - Bloomberg
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 2:49 PM EDT)
BlackRock joined a list of potential buyers for TerraForm Power (Nasdaq: TERP) and is assessing the value of its assets, according to Bloomberg sources. TerraForm, which earlier this week said it is seeking a buyer, has also attracted interest jointly from Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) and Appaloosa Management LP, as well as Chinese clean-energy group Golden Concord Holdings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- EQT Equity Completes Press Ganey (PGND) Acquisition
- Exclusive: Dick's wins auction for U.S. business of bankrupt Golfsmith - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!