UPDATE: BlackRock Said to Show Interest in TerraForm Power (TERP) - Bloomberg
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 2:49 PM EDT)
BlackRock joined a list of potential buyers for TerraForm Power (Nasdaq: TERP) and is assessing the value of its assets, according to Bloomberg sources. TerraForm, which earlier this week said it is seeking a buyer, has also attracted interest jointly from Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) and Appaloosa Management LP, as well as Chinese clean-energy group Golden Concord Holdings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks with Actelion Said to Progress After New Offer North of $250/Share - Bloomberg
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
- UPDATE: Cummins (CMI) to Explore Sale of Filtration Business - Reuters