UPDATE: BlackRock Said to Show Interest in TerraForm Power (TERP) - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 2:49 PM EDT)
BlackRock joined a list of potential buyers for TerraForm Power (Nasdaq: TERP) and is assessing the value of its assets, according to Bloomberg sources. TerraForm, which earlier this week said it is seeking a buyer, has also attracted interest jointly from Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) and Appaloosa Management LP, as well as Chinese clean-energy group Golden Concord Holdings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brookfield (BAM) Said to Shun Auction for TerraForm Power (TERP) - Bloomberg
- NXP Semi (NXPI) 'Will Not Comment' on Qualcomm (QCOM) Speculation
- KKR & Co. (KKR) Said to Seek $800M for First Health-Care Fund - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!