UPDATE: BlackRock Said to Show Interest in TerraForm Power (TERP) - Bloomberg
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 2:49 PM EDT)
BlackRock joined a list of potential buyers for TerraForm Power (Nasdaq: TERP) and is assessing the value of its assets, according to Bloomberg sources. TerraForm, which earlier this week said it is seeking a buyer, has also attracted interest jointly from Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) and Appaloosa Management LP, as well as Chinese clean-energy group Golden Concord Holdings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Aon nears $4.5 billion sale of benefits outsourcing unit - sources
- Rite Aid (RAD) Falls, Halted Amid WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Fairfax may sell 25 percent of India's ICICI Lombard in up to $1 billion deal: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!