UPDATE: BlackRock Said to Show Interest in TerraForm Power (TERP) - Bloomberg
- Wall Street reverses loss, gains on oil rally
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed's Yellen defends regulatory role, raises stress test changes
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 2:49 PM EDT)
BlackRock joined a list of potential buyers for TerraForm Power (Nasdaq: TERP) and is assessing the value of its assets, according to Bloomberg sources. TerraForm, which earlier this week said it is seeking a buyer, has also attracted interest jointly from Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) and Appaloosa Management LP, as well as Chinese clean-energy group Golden Concord Holdings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TerraForm Power (TERP), Tepper's Appaloosa Enter Agreement to Resolve Stockholder Derivative Suit
- Private Equity Passing on Chance to Buy 650 Walgreens (WBA) Stores - NYP
- Microsoft (MSFT) said to get U.S. antitrust approval for LinkedIn (LNKD) deal - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!