UPDATE: BC Partners Said in Lead to Acquire CenturyLink's (CTL) Data Centers - Reuters
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 11, 2016 3:46 PM EDT)
BC Partners is in position to acquire a data center business from CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL), according to Reuters, citing people familiar with the matter. The company is hoping to divest the asset for more than $2.5 billion. Another private equity consortium which had also pursued the data center broke apart without any deal reached.
The report said the sale process has been complicated by leases that CenturyLink has with Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gannett (GCI) -Tronc (TRNC) deal still in doubt as banks said to withdraw financing
- TGP Exits $2B Race for McDonald's (MCD) China Business - Bloomberg
- tronc (TRNC) Trades Lower as Gannett (GCI) Deal in Doubt as Banks Withdraw Funding - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!