UPDATE: BC Partners Said in Lead to Acquire CenturyLink's (CTL) Data Centers - Reuters
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 11, 2016 3:46 PM EDT)
BC Partners is in position to acquire a data center business from CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL), according to Reuters, citing people familiar with the matter. The company is hoping to divest the asset for more than $2.5 billion. Another private equity consortium which had also pursued the data center broke apart without any deal reached.
The report said the sale process has been complicated by leases that CenturyLink has with Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) Said in Talks to Buy Bai Brands - Reuters
- TGP Exits $2B Race for McDonald's (MCD) China Business - Bloomberg
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces Completion of Raptor Pharma (RPTP) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!