UPDATE: Allergan (AGN), TPG Said to Mull Bids for Valeant Pharma's (VRX) Eye-Surgery Assets - Bloomberg
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 18, 2016 10:30 AM EST)
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) and TPG are among potential suitors for Valeant Pharma's (NYSE: VRX) eye-surgery assets, according to Bloomberg. The assets also attracted interest from Germany's Carl Zeiss Meditec AG and other private equity firms in Asia.
The assets could fetch $2 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sanofi (SNY) Said to Explore Counterbid for Actelion Amid Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks - Bloomberg
- Applied Materials (AMAT) December weekly calls active
- UPDATE: Ixia (XXIA) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!