UPDATE: Allergan (AGN), TPG Said to Mull Bids for Valeant Pharma's (VRX) Eye-Surgery Assets - Bloomberg
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 18, 2016 10:30 AM EST)
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) and TPG are among potential suitors for Valeant Pharma's (NYSE: VRX) eye-surgery assets, according to Bloomberg. The assets also attracted interest from Germany's Carl Zeiss Meditec AG and other private equity firms in Asia.
The assets could fetch $2 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSC Software draws takeover interest from Apax, Advent - Bloomberg
- AES emerges as bidder for TerraForm Power (TERP) - SparkSpread
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!