UPDATE: Allergan (AGN), TPG Said to Mull Bids for Valeant Pharma's (VRX) Eye-Surgery Assets - Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 18, 2016 10:30 AM EST)
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) and TPG are among potential suitors for Valeant Pharma's (NYSE: VRX) eye-surgery assets, according to Bloomberg. The assets also attracted interest from Germany's Carl Zeiss Meditec AG and other private equity firms in Asia.
The assets could fetch $2 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Japan's TDK in Talks to Buy InvenSense (INVN) - Reuters
- DuPont CEO Breen says Trump win unlikely to impact Dow deal
- MSC Software draws takeover interest from Apax, Advent - Bloomberg