UPDATE: Allergan (AGN), TPG Said to Mull Bids for Valeant Pharma's (VRX) Eye-Surgery Assets - Bloomberg
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - November 18, 2016 10:30 AM EST)
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) and TPG are among potential suitors for Valeant Pharma's (NYSE: VRX) eye-surgery assets, according to Bloomberg. The assets also attracted interest from Germany's Carl Zeiss Meditec AG and other private equity firms in Asia.
The assets could fetch $2 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ixia (XXIA) Said to Get Buyout Interest from Thoma Bravo, Silver Lake, Vista - Bloomberg
- Humana (HUM) Gains Into Close with Merger Blocked
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!