Twitter's (TWTR) Sale Process Said Almost Dead - Bloomberg
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Twitter's (NYSE: TWTR) sale process is almost dead, as top bidders lose interest amid pressure from investors, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL), salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), and Disney (NYSE: DIS) are unlikely to make a bid, the report said.
The report states that Twitter has considered other solutions, such as divestitures of assets not central to its business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Turn Lower
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!