Twitter's (TWTR) Sale Process Said Almost Dead - Bloomberg
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Twitter's (NYSE: TWTR) sale process is almost dead, as top bidders lose interest amid pressure from investors, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL), salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), and Disney (NYSE: DIS) are unlikely to make a bid, the report said.
The report states that Twitter has considered other solutions, such as divestitures of assets not central to its business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Lowest Since Late August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Takeover Target Wish List Exposed in Colin Powell E-Mail Hack
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Acknowledges Receipt of Congressional Letter; Issues Commentary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!