Twitter's (TWTR) Sale Process Said Almost Dead - Bloomberg
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Twitter's (NYSE: TWTR) sale process is almost dead, as top bidders lose interest amid pressure from investors, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL), salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), and Disney (NYSE: DIS) are unlikely to make a bid, the report said.
The report states that Twitter has considered other solutions, such as divestitures of assets not central to its business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Buys Twitter (TWTR) Unit Fabric
- Alibaba not interested in acquisitions, more interested in partnerships
- Wix.com (WIX) to Acquire flok