Twitter's (TWTR) Sale Process Said Almost Dead - Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twitter's (NYSE: TWTR) sale process is almost dead, as top bidders lose interest amid pressure from investors, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL), salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), and Disney (NYSE: DIS) are unlikely to make a bid, the report said.
The report states that Twitter has considered other solutions, such as divestitures of assets not central to its business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Early Gains as Shares Test $20
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!