Twitter (TWTR) said moving closer to sale - CNBC
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CNBC's David Faber said a deal isn't imminent, but could happen by the end of the year.
BREAKING: Twitter shares surge more than 15% as CNBC reports that Twitter has received expressions of interest, is moving closer to sale.— CNBC Now (@CNBCnow) September 23, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- Netflix (NFLX) senior notes offering said raised to $1 billion from $800 million - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Schneider Electric Denies Rumours on a Possible Offer on Rockwell Automation (ROK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDavid Faber, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!