Twitter (TWTR) Set to Open Higher on Reports Google (GOOGL) Tapped Lazard for Potential Bid
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) was set to open higher Monday amid ongoing M&A rumors. On Friday after the close, Bloomberg reported that Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) is working with Lazard to review a potential bid for Twitter.
The article said Google hasn't indicated that it will definitely make an offer for Twitter, but the moves suggests Google is evaluation the option.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD) Falls, Halted Amid WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Pacific Crest Resumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Sector Weight
- Twitter (TWTR): Embracing The Platform With Firebase Acquisition - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLazard, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!