Twitter (TWTR) Set to Open Higher on Reports Google (GOOGL) Tapped Lazard for Potential Bid
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) was set to open higher Monday amid ongoing M&A rumors. On Friday after the close, Bloomberg reported that Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) is working with Lazard to review a potential bid for Twitter.
The article said Google hasn't indicated that it will definitely make an offer for Twitter, but the moves suggests Google is evaluation the option.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
- AT&T (T) said pushing to reach Time Warner (TWX) deal by Monday - Bloomberg
- Twitter (TWTR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLazard, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!