Twitter (TWTR) Pushes to Highs as Takeover Talks Intensify
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) shares push to the highs of the session amid continued takeover chatter. Share are up 6.85% to $25.14
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Syngenta (SYT)/Chemchina Said to Move Closer to EU Approval - Bloomberg, Citing Mlex
- Pacific Crest Resumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Sector Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!