Twitter (TWTR) October volatility decreases after report suggests bidders have dropped out
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 76, October is at 68, November is at 74; compared to its 52-week range of 40 to 117 after a report from Bloomberg over the weekend suggested bidders have dropped out. Potential buyers that mentioned as interested, including, Alphabet's (GOOG, GOOGL) Google, Salesforce (CRM) and Disney (DIS).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) January calls active
- PNC Financial (PNC) volatility elevated as shares up in premarket on better than expected Q4 EPS of $1.97
- UnitedHealth Care (UNH) volatility at 29 into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options, dis, goog, crm, googl
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!