Twitter (TWTR) October volatility decreases after report suggests bidders have dropped out
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump nominates Ben Carson to head HUD
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 76, October is at 68, November is at 74; compared to its 52-week range of 40 to 117 after a report from Bloomberg over the weekend suggested bidders have dropped out. Potential buyers that mentioned as interested, including, Alphabet's (GOOG, GOOGL) Google, Salesforce (CRM) and Disney (DIS).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Acquires Yes Inc and Names Keith Coleman VP of Product
- New Oriental (EDU) puts active after Reuters says Standards council investigating
- Options with decreasing implied volatility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options, dis, goog, crm, googl
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!