Twitter (TWTR) October volatility decreases after report suggests bidders have dropped out
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 76, October is at 68, November is at 74; compared to its 52-week range of 40 to 117 after a report from Bloomberg over the weekend suggested bidders have dropped out. Potential buyers that mentioned as interested, including, Alphabet's (GOOG, GOOGL) Google, Salesforce (CRM) and Disney (DIS).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actives: AAPL TWTR TSLA BMY BAC AKS NXPI QCOM CELG NFLX FB CLF GRPN F
- Altria (MO) weekly option implied volatility increases to 25 into Q3
- \Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly call option implied volatility at 88 into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options, dis, goog, crm, googl
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!