Twitter (TWTR) October volatility decreases after report suggests bidders have dropped out
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 76, October is at 68, November is at 74; compared to its 52-week range of 40 to 117 after a report from Bloomberg over the weekend suggested bidders have dropped out. Potential buyers that mentioned as interested, including, Alphabet's (GOOG, GOOGL) Google, Salesforce (CRM) and Disney (DIS).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- Tesla (TSLA) weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Michael Kors (KORS) volatility flat on tight four-month trading range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Options, dis, goog, crm, googl
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!