TripAdvisor (TRIP) Shares Pop Higher Amid Chatter
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 21, 2016 11:08 AM EDT)
TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) shares are popping to session highs. The stock is up 1.8%.
UPDATE - Market chatter involves potential interest from Priceline (Nasdaq: PCLN).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Alaska Air Group (ALK)/Virgin America (VA) may get DOJ approval today - WSJ
- KKR & Co. (KKR) Enters Agreement to Acquire Optiv Security
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!