TripAdvisor (TRIP) Shares Pop Higher Amid Chatter
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 21, 2016 11:08 AM EDT)
TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) shares are popping to session highs. The stock is up 1.8%.
UPDATE - Market chatter involves potential interest from Priceline (Nasdaq: PCLN).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Hearst Said to Consider Buying Some Time (TIME) Magazines - NYP
- DuPont CEO Breen says Trump win unlikely to impact Dow deal