TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) October 63 and 63.50 calls are active on total call volume of 3,400 contracts (338 puts) on renewed takeover chatter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Depomed (DEPO) calls active on elevated volatility