Time Warner (TWX) volatility increases after reports of AT&T (T) mulling possible takeover bid
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) 30-day option implied volatility is at 38 compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 51 after Bloomberg says AT&T (T) mulling possible takeover bid. TWX is expected to announce Q3 results on November 2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Alibaba (BABA) January weekly volatility at 54 into Q4 and outlook
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility at low end of range as gold trades a two-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, t
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!