Time Warner (TWX) volatility increases after reports of AT&T (T) mulling possible takeover bid
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) 30-day option implied volatility is at 38 compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 51 after Bloomberg says AT&T (T) mulling possible takeover bid. TWX is expected to announce Q3 results on November 2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T touts Time Warner merger at U.S. Senate hearing
- UPDATE: Biogen (BIIB), Biotechs Gain Mid-Day
- Time (TIME) Hires Morgan Stanley, BofA to Field Takeover, Partnership - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, t
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!