Time Warner (TWX) volatility increases after reports of AT&T (T) mulling possible takeover bid
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) 30-day option implied volatility is at 38 compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 51 after Bloomberg says AT&T (T) mulling possible takeover bid. TWX is expected to announce Q3 results on November 2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Netflix (NFLX) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, t
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!