Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 56, November is at 33; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 51 after WSJ report of advanced takeover talks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
- Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF) calls active on 4 calls to 1 put
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility flat as shares at record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, t
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!