Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 and 105 calls are active on total call volume of 45K contracts (22K puts). October weekly call option implied volatility is at 58, November is at 37; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 51 after the WSJ report of advanced takeover talks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applied Materials (AMAT) December weekly calls active
- Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) volatility at low end of 52-week range
- GoPro (GPRO) option volume increases on near term price movement