Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 and 105 calls are active on total call volume of 45K contracts (22K puts). October weekly call option implied volatility is at 58, November is at 37; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 51 after the WSJ report of advanced takeover talks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility comes in on sharp rally
- Dell Technologies (DVMT) December volatility at 29 into 1st report after combination with EMC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, t
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!