Time Warner (TWX) Falls on Fears Trump to Block AT&T (T) Deal
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) is down 3% amid fears Donald Trump will block AT&T (NYSE: T) deal to acquire the company. Trump said after the deal was announced that if he becomes President he would block it.
Meanwhile, AT&T is up 1%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) Thinks Time Warner (TWX) Deal Has Good Chance After Talking to Trump's Team - FT
- UPDATE: Ixia (XXIA) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- Obama Poised to Block Chinese Takeover of Aixtron SE (AIXG) - Bloomberg