ThyssenKrupp in Talks with Ternium SA (TX) Over Brazilian Steel Plant - DJ
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ThyssenKrupp AG is in talks with Ternium SA (NYSE: TX) to sell its steel plant in Brazil, according to Dow Jones. Discussions are at an advanced stage and could be concluded by year-end, the report said.
Ternium would likely want to pay less than the plant's book value of EUR2 billion, which could be a stumbling block.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Japan's TDK in Talks to Buy InvenSense (INVN) - Reuters
- Linde Chairman Said to Pitch Praxair's (PX) Merger Proposal to Board - Bloomberg
- Walgreens (WBA) Said Close to Finalizing Rite Aid (RAD) Deal with FTC - CTFN News
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!