Thayer Lodging Group Acquires three Marriott-branded (MAR) hotels at Miami International Airport
- Futures higher ahead of spate of U.S. economic data
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- European stocks up, oil slides as concerns ease over Russia-Turkey tension
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
Thayer Lodging Group has acquired a complex of three Marriott-branded hotels at Miami International Airport from Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for $57.5 million. Thayer said it plans to invest an additional $65 million to totally makeover the complex. The renovation/construction will take place in phases, with a final completion date planned for early 2009 to coincide with completion of a major expansion of the airport and regional transportation hub. Marriott will continue to manage the hotels and oversee all construction and renovation projects.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashford Prime To Acquire The Ritz-Carlton St. Thomas For $64 Million
- Mubadala said to explore sale of GlobalFoundries - Bloomberg
- Gramercy Property Trust (GPT) Closes Acquisition of Two Norcross, Georgia-Located Buildings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!