Thayer Lodging Group Acquires three Marriott-branded (MAR) hotels at Miami International Airport
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil falls as investors cash in on month-long gains
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
- Evonik to Buy Performance Materials from Air Products (APD) in $3.8B Deal
Thayer Lodging Group has acquired a complex of three Marriott-branded hotels at Miami International Airport from Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for $57.5 million. Thayer said it plans to invest an additional $65 million to totally makeover the complex. The renovation/construction will take place in phases, with a final completion date planned for early 2009 to coincide with completion of a major expansion of the airport and regional transportation hub. Marriott will continue to manage the hotels and oversee all construction and renovation projects.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marriott (MAR) PT Bumped to $84 at Canaccord Genuity
- Amgen (AMGN) said to be evaluating Medivation (MDVN) bid - Bloomberg
- Renaissance Hotels Adds to its Impressive Paris Portfolio with the Launch of Renaissance Paris Republique Hotel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!