Thayer Lodging Group Acquires three Marriott-branded (MAR) hotels at Miami International Airport
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Sears Holdings (SHLD), General Growth (GGP) Enter Real Estate Joint Venture
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
Thayer Lodging Group has acquired a complex of three Marriott-branded hotels at Miami International Airport from Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for $57.5 million. Thayer said it plans to invest an additional $65 million to totally makeover the complex. The renovation/construction will take place in phases, with a final completion date planned for early 2009 to coincide with completion of a major expansion of the airport and regional transportation hub. Marriott will continue to manage the hotels and oversee all construction and renovation projects.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marret Resource Corp. Releases 2014 Year End Financial Statements
- Sapiens Int'l (SPNS) Enters Agreement to Acquire IBEXI Solutions
- EIG Global Will Make $1B Investment in Breitburn Energy Partners (BBEP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!