Thayer Lodging Group Acquires three Marriott-branded (MAR) hotels at Miami International Airport
- S&P 500 reaches three-week high as health stocks rally
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Anticipates EUR 5.8B Goodwill Impairment in Q3
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/07: (NVLS) (LL) (LBIO) Higher; (CSII) (DB) (EXFO) Lower (more...)
Thayer Lodging Group has acquired a complex of three Marriott-branded hotels at Miami International Airport from Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for $57.5 million. Thayer said it plans to invest an additional $65 million to totally makeover the complex. The renovation/construction will take place in phases, with a final completion date planned for early 2009 to coincide with completion of a major expansion of the airport and regional transportation hub. Marriott will continue to manage the hotels and oversee all construction and renovation projects.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: XPO Logistics (XPO) has Received Offers for Con-way's Truckload Unit; May Opt Not to Sell
- Axion Power (AXPW) Comments on Failed LCB International Deal
- Marriott International Enters Taiwan With Opening Of Taipei Marriott Hotel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!