Thayer Lodging Group Acquires three Marriott-branded (MAR) hotels at Miami International Airport
- Wall Street slightly higher as focus shifts from Brexit
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/30: (CRCM) (FVE) (ONE) Higher; (AMPE) (TSCO) (PIR) Lower (more...)
Thayer Lodging Group has acquired a complex of three Marriott-branded hotels at Miami International Airport from Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for $57.5 million. Thayer said it plans to invest an additional $65 million to totally makeover the complex. The renovation/construction will take place in phases, with a final completion date planned for early 2009 to coincide with completion of a major expansion of the airport and regional transportation hub. Marriott will continue to manage the hotels and oversee all construction and renovation projects.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Marriott International (MAR) to Buy
- salesforce.com (CRM) Gains on Renewed Takeover Chatter Sparked by The Information
- Appeals Court in Manhattan Upheld Ruling Denying Block of Starwood Hotels (HOT), Marriott (MAR) Merger - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!