Thayer Lodging Group Acquires three Marriott-branded (MAR) hotels at Miami International Airport
- Stock futures lower as countdown to Yellen speech begins
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- Mylan's (MYL) Steps on EpiPen Do Not Go Far Enough - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Amazon (AMZN) Announces Car Research Destination Amazon Vehicles
- Bank of America (BAC) at an Inflection Point - Goldman Sachs
Thayer Lodging Group has acquired a complex of three Marriott-branded hotels at Miami International Airport from Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for $57.5 million. Thayer said it plans to invest an additional $65 million to totally makeover the complex. The renovation/construction will take place in phases, with a final completion date planned for early 2009 to coincide with completion of a major expansion of the airport and regional transportation hub. Marriott will continue to manage the hotels and oversee all construction and renovation projects.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas Celebrates National Park Service Centennial
- IBA Molecular to Acquire Mallinckrodt's (MNK) Nuclear Imaging Business in $690M Deal
- Rexford Industrial Realty (REXR) Announces $40M+ Acquisition of Five-building Industrial Complex
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!