Thayer Lodging Group Acquires three Marriott-branded (MAR) hotels at Miami International Airport
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Dan Loeb's Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
Thayer Lodging Group has acquired a complex of three Marriott-branded hotels at Miami International Airport from Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for $57.5 million. Thayer said it plans to invest an additional $65 million to totally makeover the complex. The renovation/construction will take place in phases, with a final completion date planned for early 2009 to coincide with completion of a major expansion of the airport and regional transportation hub. Marriott will continue to manage the hotels and oversee all construction and renovation projects.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GNC Holdings (GNC), Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) Gain; Vitamin Shoppe in Talks About Hiring Advisor - Reuters
- IBM (IBM) to Sell Global Commercial Semiconductor Technology Unit
- DDR Corp. (DDR), Blackstone Affiliate Close on $1.9B Shopping Center Portfolio Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!