Tesla (TSLA) sets November 17 special meeting date to vote on SolarCity (SCTY) Merger
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
From the filing:
We are pleased to invite you to attend the special meeting of stockholders of Tesla Motors, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Tesla”), which will be held at Tesla’s Page Avenue Facility, located at 901 Page Avenue, Fremont, California 94538 on November 17, 2016 at 1:00 pm, local time (the “Tesla Special Meeting”)...
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/19: (RF) (RTTR) (HAL) High; (CREE) (ACHC) (SGMO) Low
- Baird Reiterates Bullish View on Tesla (TSLA) Following Autonomous Hardware Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!