Telefonica (TEF) said to target the sale of 20% of O2 Germany for €2B -Bloomberg
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/04: (IPCM) (BLXT) (S) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (MDAS) Lower (more...)
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
- Community Health Systems (CYH) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c, Offers FY Guidance; to Spin-Off 38 Hospitals and Quorum Health Resources
Bloomberg reporting Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) said to target the sale of 20 percent of O2 Germany for €2 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Confident Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Can Get Depomed (DEPO) Deal Done; Sees 53% Upside Upon Closing
- Solera Holdings (SLH) Announces Acquisition of Netherlands-Based Autodata B.V.
- AmTrust Financial (AFSI) Acquires OneBeacon's (OB) Crop Insurance Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!