Telefonica (TEF) said to target the sale of 20% of O2 Germany for €2B -Bloomberg
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
Bloomberg reporting Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) said to target the sale of 20 percent of O2 Germany for €2 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tribune Publishing (TPUB) Holder Oaktree Said to Push for Sale - Reuters
- Tantech Holdings (TANH) to Acquire Suzhou E Motors in ~$25.2M Deal
- 1Q16 Results: Telefonica Brasil S.A.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!