Telefonica (TEF) said to target the sale of 20% of O2 Germany for €2B -Bloomberg
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Bloomberg reporting Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) said to target the sale of 20 percent of O2 Germany for €2 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accedian Signs Worldwide Framework Agreement to Globally Assure Transport Network Quality at Telefónica
- KongZhong (KZ) to Sell Portion of Ourgame Stake
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) to Sell IRCG Vacation Club Business in $85M Deal (DRII)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!