Telefonica (TEF) said to target the sale of 20% of O2 Germany for €2B -Bloomberg
- Wall Street rallies late; biotechs, materials boost
- Bank Stocks Obliterated to Start the Year
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Cuts Quarterly Dividend 81.5% to $0.05; Yields 0.5%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
Bloomberg reporting Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) said to target the sale of 20 percent of O2 Germany for €2 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Outerwall (OUTR) Targeted by Activist Engaged Capital - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Verizon (VZ) Said to Enlist AOL CEO Armstrong to Explore Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal - Bloomberg
- Endurance (EIGI) Said to Withdraw $735M Takeover Loan - Bloomberg (CTCT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!