Telefonica (TEF) said to target the sale of 20% of O2 Germany for €2B -Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Bloomberg reporting Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) said to target the sale of 20 percent of O2 Germany for €2 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fitch Assigns First-Time 'BB-' to VTR Finance; Outlook Stable
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Reports Early Termination of HSR Waiting Period for Scottrade Merger
- DuPont (DD) CEO says 'very far down the road' in Dow Chemical (DOW) deal - Retuers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!