TeamHealth (TMH) Acquires SF Physicians Internationale
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
TeamHealth (NYSE: TMH) has expanded its California presence through the acquisition of the practice of San Francisco Physicians Internationale, Inc., the physician group that provides services to the emergency department of San Ramon Regional Medical Center in San Ramon, Calif. TeamHealth recently commenced services for this emergency department that cares for approximately 16,000 patients annually.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Ryerson Inc. (RYI) Acquires Laserflex; Terms Not Disclosed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!