TeamHealth (TMH) Acquires SF Physicians Internationale
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/29: (CRTO) (UEPS) (DGLY) Higher; (FRO) (BIG) (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Income Growth Slows in July Amid Drop in Expenditures
- Tesla Motors (TSLA), China Unicom Partner on Charging Station Expansion in China
TeamHealth (NYSE: TMH) has expanded its California presence through the acquisition of the practice of San Francisco Physicians Internationale, Inc., the physician group that provides services to the emergency department of San Ramon Regional Medical Center in San Ramon, Calif. TeamHealth recently commenced services for this emergency department that cares for approximately 16,000 patients annually.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Publicis Could Buy Criteo (CRTO) - Les Echos
- Blackstone Group LP (BX) May Sell NYC Tower in $2B+ Deal
- Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGY) Opens Talks on T-Mobile (TMUS) at $35/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!