TeamHealth (TMH) Acquires SF Physicians Internationale
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
TeamHealth (NYSE: TMH) has expanded its California presence through the acquisition of the practice of San Francisco Physicians Internationale, Inc., the physician group that provides services to the emergency department of San Ramon Regional Medical Center in San Ramon, Calif. TeamHealth recently commenced services for this emergency department that cares for approximately 16,000 patients annually.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bain, Gold Gate Competing for ANN, Inc. (ANN) - Reuters
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Deal Could Come as Soon as Thursday - Bloomberg
- Grifols (GRFS) Will Make $37.5M Equity Investment in Alkahest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!