TeamHealth (TMH) Acquires SF Physicians Internationale
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
TeamHealth (NYSE: TMH) has expanded its California presence through the acquisition of the practice of San Francisco Physicians Internationale, Inc., the physician group that provides services to the emergency department of San Ramon Regional Medical Center in San Ramon, Calif. TeamHealth recently commenced services for this emergency department that cares for approximately 16,000 patients annually.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Riverbed (RVBD) Attracts PE Interest, to Contact Buyers in A Week, Says DealReporter
- Alibaba (BABA) May Acquire Rachesky's Stake in Lions Gate (LGF) - NY Post
- Humana Inc. (HUM) Seeks Sale of Subsidiary Concentra - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!