TeamHealth (TMH) Acquires SF Physicians Internationale
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
TeamHealth (NYSE: TMH) has expanded its California presence through the acquisition of the practice of San Francisco Physicians Internationale, Inc., the physician group that provides services to the emergency department of San Ramon Regional Medical Center in San Ramon, Calif. TeamHealth recently commenced services for this emergency department that cares for approximately 16,000 patients annually.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Loral Space (LORL): Ontario Teachers, PSP Nearing $7B Deal for Telesat - Bloomberg
- Nabors Industries (NBR) on Watch as Merger Partner Seeks Alternative Deal
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Closes $76B of Merger Transactions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!