Takeover Rumors Continue to Swirl Around Radius Health (RDUS)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Radius Health (NASDAQ: RDUS) is on watch amid continued takeover speculation. The FT reported rumors the company rejected a $70/share bid from Shire (NASDAQ: SHPG) and Shire is weighing raising its bid to $80. Shares of RDUS last traded up 1.1% to $52.55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ixia (XXIA) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Walt Disney (DIS), Twitter (TWTR) Rumored to Have 'Agreed on a Price'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!