Tableau Software (DATA) Won't Comment on Sale Rumors After Leak
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In response to questions if the company is for sale after showing up on salesforce.com's (NYSE: CRM) hacked takeover target list, Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) said it does not comment on rumors or speculation.
"... per our corporate policy, we do not comment on rumors or speculation," a spokesperson said in an e-mail to StreetInsider.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- EU Likely to Clear Microsoft's (MSFT) Merger with LinkedIn (LNKD) With Conditions - DJ
- Obama Poised to Block Chinese Takeover of Aixtron SE (AIXG) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!