TPG Said to Weigh Buyout Offer Valuing Intel's (INTC) McAfee at $3B - Bloomberg
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 1, 2016 1:05 PM EDT)
TPG is among potential bidders for Intel's (Nasdaq: INTC) McAfee unit, according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter. TPG held preliminary discussions with Intel about a deal that would value McAfee at $3 billion.
Talks are said to be at an early stage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSC Software draws takeover interest from Apax, Advent - Bloomberg
- Depomed (DEPO) 'Clearly' on Purdue Pharma Radar - Bloomberg
- Alaska Air Group (ALK)/Virgin America (VA) may get DOJ approval today - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMcAfee Intel Merger
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!