TPG Said to Weigh Buyout Offer Valuing Intel's (INTC) McAfee at $3B - Bloomberg
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 1, 2016 1:05 PM EDT)
TPG is among potential bidders for Intel's (Nasdaq: INTC) McAfee unit, according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter. TPG held preliminary discussions with Intel about a deal that would value McAfee at $3 billion.
Talks are said to be at an early stage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Perrigo (PRGO) Sees Intra-Day Gains on Report It Hired a Banker
- AT&T (T) said pushing to reach Time Warner (TWX) deal by Monday - Bloomberg
- AT&T (T), Time Warner (TWX) Have Held Merger Talks - CNBC's Faber
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMcAfee Intel Merger
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!