TPG Said to Weigh Buyout Offer Valuing Intel's (INTC) McAfee at $3B - Bloomberg
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 1, 2016 1:05 PM EDT)
TPG is among potential bidders for Intel's (Nasdaq: INTC) McAfee unit, according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter. TPG held preliminary discussions with Intel about a deal that would value McAfee at $3 billion.
Talks are said to be at an early stage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- Carlyle's (CG) LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack in $410M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMcAfee Intel Merger
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!