TPC Group (TPCG) Files Proxy Statement Regarding Merger with First Reserve/SK Capital
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
TPC Group Inc. (Nasdaq: TPCG) today announced that it has filed preliminary proxy materials with the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with the definitive merger agreement between TPC Group and investment funds sponsored by First Reserve Corporation and SK Capital Partners. Under the terms of the agreement, previously announced on August 27, 2012, TPC Group stockholders are eligible to receive $40.00 per share in cash, which represents a 20 percent premium to TPC Group's closing stock price on July 24, 2012, the last unaffected trading day prior to media reports of a possible acquisition of TPC Group.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fifth & Pacific (FNP) Sells Lucky Brand Jeans to Leonard Green & Partners for $225M
- CONSOL Energy (CNX) Updates on Marcellus Shale; Makes $190M Asset Purchase (D)
- Treasury's GM (GM) Stake Sale Could Happen This Week - DJN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesFirst Reserve Corporation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!