THQ Inc. (THQI) Acquires Universomo Ltd.
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
THQ Inc. (NASDAQ: THQI) has acquired mobile game development studio Universomo Ltd. Based in Finland, Universomo has been offering a mobile game development solution for leading global game publishers since 2002. The company's proprietary game development environment and automated porting solution supports all major mobile platforms, enabling rapid and cost efficient development and porting on a worldwide basis.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JIKANG Acquires SLT Surgical Laser Business from PhotoMedex (PHMD) Unit
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on BlackBerry (BBRY) Following Announced Plans to Acquire Good Technology
- B&G Foods (BGS) to Acquire General Mills' (GIS) Green Giant, Le Sueur Brands in $765M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!