THQ Inc. (THQI) Acquires Universomo Ltd.
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
THQ Inc. (NASDAQ: THQI) has acquired mobile game development studio Universomo Ltd. Based in Finland, Universomo has been offering a mobile game development solution for leading global game publishers since 2002. The company's proprietary game development environment and automated porting solution supports all major mobile platforms, enabling rapid and cost efficient development and porting on a worldwide basis.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Publicis Could Buy Criteo (CRTO) - Les Echos
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) Acquires Roofing Systems Distributor, All Weather Products
- Time Warner (TWX) Ends Talks to Buy Stake in Vice Media - NYT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!