THQ Inc. (THQI) Acquires Universomo Ltd.
- Japan's Nikkei Plunges 7%; U.S. Stocks Indicated Lower
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c as Sales Slide 10%
- ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) IPO Rips Higher
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/23: (RUE) (PSUN) (HPQ) Higher; (APRI) (RL) (DRYS) Lower (more...)
- Gold (GLD) Goes Crazy; Trades Up Despite Fed Speak
THQ Inc. (NASDAQ: THQI) has acquired mobile game development studio Universomo Ltd. Based in Finland, Universomo has been offering a mobile game development solution for leading global game publishers since 2002. The company's proprietary game development environment and automated porting solution supports all major mobile platforms, enabling rapid and cost efficient development and porting on a worldwide basis.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sprint (S) to Raise Offer for Clearwire (CLWR) - DJ
- Clearewire (CLWR) halted, news pending
- Is Sony (SNE) Thinking Change or Being Polite?
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!