THQ Inc. (THQI) Acquires Universomo Ltd.
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
THQ Inc. (NASDAQ: THQI) has acquired mobile game development studio Universomo Ltd. Based in Finland, Universomo has been offering a mobile game development solution for leading global game publishers since 2002. The company's proprietary game development environment and automated porting solution supports all major mobile platforms, enabling rapid and cost efficient development and porting on a worldwide basis.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rovi Corp. (ROVI) Said to Seek Advisor Amid Activist Pressure, Interest - Reuters
- Envestnet (ENV) Acquires Financial Advisor-Focused Tech Solution Provider, Upside
- Visa (V) to Acquire Targeted Promotions Company, TrialPay
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!