THQ Inc. (THQI) Acquires Universomo Ltd.
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/31: (JRN) (VPRT) (AMRN) Higher; (EDAP) (EHTH) (DDD) Lower (more...)
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Scripps (SSP), Journal (JRN) to Merge Broadcast Operations, Spin-Off Newspapers
THQ Inc. (NASDAQ: THQI) has acquired mobile game development studio Universomo Ltd. Based in Finland, Universomo has been offering a mobile game development solution for leading global game publishers since 2002. The company's proprietary game development environment and automated porting solution supports all major mobile platforms, enabling rapid and cost efficient development and porting on a worldwide basis.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Celsion (CNL) Gains, Reports Name Iberdrola as Bidder - DJ
- Nordstrom (JWN) to Acquire Clothing Service Provider, Trunk Club
- Exelon Corp. (EXC) to Acquire Integrys (TEG) Subsidiary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!