THQ Inc. (THQI) Acquires Universomo Ltd.
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
- CVS (CVS), Cardinal Health (CAH) Enter Generic Sourcing Entity Agreement
THQ Inc. (NASDAQ: THQI) has acquired mobile game development studio Universomo Ltd. Based in Finland, Universomo has been offering a mobile game development solution for leading global game publishers since 2002. The company's proprietary game development environment and automated porting solution supports all major mobile platforms, enabling rapid and cost efficient development and porting on a worldwide basis.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fifth & Pacific (FNP) Sells Lucky Brand Jeans to Leonard Green & Partners for $225M
- Novartis AG (NVS) said to weigh animal-health asset swap versus sale - Bloomberg
- AMR (AAMRQ) (AAL) Announces Post-Merger Equity Distribution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!