SunOpta (STKL) Said to Gauge Private Equity Interest - DealReporter
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SunOpta (NASDAQ: STKL) is said to be open to hearing proposals on a sale of all or part of the company, including the possibility of a PIPE, according to DealReporter.
The company isn't running a formal sale process but has been discussing a rage of options with private equity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
- CenturyLink (CTL) options swept up on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with Level 3 (LVLT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!