Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) Will Buy Infastech for $850M in Cash
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Infastech, a leading global manufacturer and distributor of specialty engineered fastening technologies headquartered in Hong Kong, from CVC Capital Partners and Standard Chartered Private Equity Limited for USD$850 million in cash.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stanley Black & Decker Elects Debra A. Crew to Board of Directors
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Names VP of Mergers and Acquisitions
- InterOil (IOC) Discloses Details of Total Stake Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCVC Capital Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!