Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) volatility flat into acquiring tool business of Newell Brands for $1.95B
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) October call option implied volatility is at 20, November is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 37 into announcing that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the Tools business of Newell Brands (NWL) for $1.95B.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!