Solera Holdings (SLH) Subsidiary Acquires LMI
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Solera Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLH), a global provider of software and services to the automobile insurance claims processing industry, today announced that one of its subsidiaries has acquired 100% of the equity interests of License Monitor, Inc. LMI provides sophisticated driver violation monitoring solutions that enable operators of government and commercial vehicle fleets to quickly ascertain driver violation activity and license status changes, thereby enabling the operator to manage and mitigate risk on a real-time basis.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- Klondex Mines to Acquire Certain Newmont Mining (NEM) Nevada Assets in $83M Deal
- Philip Morris International (PM) Acquires 20% Stake in Russia's Megapolis Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!