SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Narrows as Musk Tweets About Joint Product
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Musk said on Oct. 28 they plans to unveil of new Tesla/SolarCity solar roof with integrated Powerwall 2.0 battery and Tesla charger.
Notably, the wide spread has been shrinking heading into the vote.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SolarCity (SCTY) Appoints New CFO
- Redstone's National Amusements to call on CBS, Viacom to explore merger: sources
- UPDATE: Onex in Lead to Acquire SUPERVALU's (SVU) Save-A-Lot - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!