SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Narrows as Musk Tweets About Joint Product
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Musk said on Oct. 28 they plans to unveil of new Tesla/SolarCity solar roof with integrated Powerwall 2.0 battery and Tesla charger.
Notably, the wide spread has been shrinking heading into the vote.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Buys Twitter (TWTR) Unit Fabric
- General Electric (GE) call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) January volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!