Smith & Wesson Holding Corp (SWHC) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into Q2 and outlook
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Smith & Wesson (NASDAQ: SWHC) December call option implied volatility is at 62, January is at 40; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 61 into the expected release of Q2 results today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Maintains Neutral View on Smith & Wesson (SWHC) as Outlook Moderates Post Election
- Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility comes in on sharp rally
- Ciena (CIEN) calls active on 2.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!