Shaw (SHAW) Shares Up 70% Following CB&I Bid
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Shaw (Nasdaq: SHAW) shares are up 70 percent in pre-market action following news of $46/share cash, $5/share in equity bid
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIG (AIG), AerCap (AER) in Talks Over AIG's Jet-Leasing Unit
- Scripps Networks (SNI) Has Several Potential Suitors Besides Discovery (DISCA), Says Gabelli
- Sycamore Said to Pay$15/sh for Jones Group (JNY) -DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!