Sear's (SHLD) Craftsman Said to Get Interest From Black & Decker, TTI, Others (SWK)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 11:25 AM EDT)
Sears Holdings' (NASDAQ: SHLD) Craftsman said to get interest from Black & Decker, Techtronic Industries - Bloomberg
UPDATE - Apex, Husqvarna AB are also said to have explored an offer for Craftsman.
Craftsman is said to be valued around $2 billion. Bids for the unit are due by the end of this month, sources said. There's also no guarantee that a deal will get done.
Sears announced plans last May to consider options for its Craftsman, Kenmore, and DieHard brands, along with its Sears Home Services unit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Aon nears $4.5 billion sale of benefits outsourcing unit - sources
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!