Sear's (SHLD) Craftsman Said to Get Interest From Black & Decker, TTI, Others (SWK)
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 11:25 AM EDT)
Sears Holdings' (NASDAQ: SHLD) Craftsman said to get interest from Black & Decker, Techtronic Industries - Bloomberg
UPDATE - Apex, Husqvarna AB are also said to have explored an offer for Craftsman.
Craftsman is said to be valued around $2 billion. Bids for the unit are due by the end of this month, sources said. There's also no guarantee that a deal will get done.
Sears announced plans last May to consider options for its Craftsman, Kenmore, and DieHard brands, along with its Sears Home Services unit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wahaha Seeks Backing for Possible Dean Foods (DF) Takeover - FT
- UPDATE: Sanchez Energy (SN) in Talks to Partner with Blackstone (BX) on Deal for Anadarko Petroleum (APC) South Texas Assets - DJ
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) said attracting activist investor interest - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!