Sear's (SHLD) Craftsman Said to Get Interest From Black & Decker, TTI, Others (SWK)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 11:25 AM EDT)
Sears Holdings' (NASDAQ: SHLD) Craftsman said to get interest from Black & Decker, Techtronic Industries - Bloomberg
UPDATE - Apex, Husqvarna AB are also said to have explored an offer for Craftsman.
Craftsman is said to be valued around $2 billion. Bids for the unit are due by the end of this month, sources said. There's also no guarantee that a deal will get done.
Sears announced plans last May to consider options for its Craftsman, Kenmore, and DieHard brands, along with its Sears Home Services unit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concho Resources (CXO), PE Investors Seek Buyer for Pipeline System Alpha Crude Connector - DJ
- Rhône Enters Agreement o Acquire Zodiac from Carlyle Group (CG)
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) to Acquire PennTex Development (PTXP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!