Schulze Having Serious Trouble Financing Best Buy (BBY) Takeover
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
According to reports Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) founder Richard Schulze is having trouble securing financing for his planned takeover of the retailer. According to sources cited by Reuters, attempts failed, and alternative strategies that include a minority interest may not work out either.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mubadala said to explore sale of GlobalFoundries - Bloomberg
- NXP Semi (NXPI) Will Sell RF Power Amplifier Assets to Settle FTC Complaint in Freescale (FSL) Deal
- Enbridge (ENB) Acquires 103-MW Wind Project in West Virgina
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!