Schulze Having Serious Trouble Financing Best Buy (BBY) Takeover
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
According to reports Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) founder Richard Schulze is having trouble securing financing for his planned takeover of the retailer. According to sources cited by Reuters, attempts failed, and alternative strategies that include a minority interest may not work out either.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JBG Cos. Said in Talks to Merge with New York REIT (NYRT) - Reuters
- DexCom (DXCM) Acquires Nintamed
- RoundTable to Acquire Symmetry Surgical (SSRG) in $140.3M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!