Schulze Having Serious Trouble Financing Best Buy (BBY) Takeover
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/02: (MDR) (XON) (OCN) Higher; (LAYN) (CZR) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Price Target Lifted to $155 at Oppenheimer
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
According to reports Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) founder Richard Schulze is having trouble securing financing for his planned takeover of the retailer. According to sources cited by Reuters, attempts failed, and alternative strategies that include a minority interest may not work out either.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Buy (BBY) Declares $0.51 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Best Buy (BBY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.1% to $0.23; 2.4% Yield
- Cardinal Health (CAH) to Acquire J&J's (JNJ) Cordis Unit in Net $1.6B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!