Schulze Having Serious Trouble Financing Best Buy (BBY) Takeover
- Global stocks wilt ahead of Fed gathering, dollar wobbles
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Actions to Expand EpiPen Access; Includes Plans to Reduce Patient Cost
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Views
- Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to Acquire AEP Industries (AEPI) for $765M
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Alternatives
According to reports Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) founder Richard Schulze is having trouble securing financing for his planned takeover of the retailer. According to sources cited by Reuters, attempts failed, and alternative strategies that include a minority interest may not work out either.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sanchez Energy (SN) Said to Seek Buyers for Some Eagle Ford Assets Valued Below $500M - Bloomberg
- Best Buy Announces Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
- IBA Molecular to Acquire Mallinckrodt's (MNK) Nuclear Imaging Business in $690M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!