Schulze Having Serious Trouble Financing Best Buy (BBY) Takeover
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims at 15-Year Low; Fed's Yellen Still Dovish?; Alibaba Hit on Sales Miss
- Intercept Pharma's (ICPT) OCA Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation in NASH
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
According to reports Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) founder Richard Schulze is having trouble securing financing for his planned takeover of the retailer. According to sources cited by Reuters, attempts failed, and alternative strategies that include a minority interest may not work out either.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sysco, U.S. Foods Merger Remains Uncertain as FTC Bears Down (SYY)
- UPDATE: Avon Products (AVP) Jumps on Ongoing Takeover Talk
- Goldcorp (GG) Closes C$43M Probe Deal with Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM)