Schulze Having Serious Trouble Financing Best Buy (BBY) Takeover
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- Valvoline (VVV) Files for $100M IPO
According to reports Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) founder Richard Schulze is having trouble securing financing for his planned takeover of the retailer. According to sources cited by Reuters, attempts failed, and alternative strategies that include a minority interest may not work out either.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Thoma Bravo Preparing $28-$30 Offer for Qlik Tech (QLIK) - Reuters
- Fuel Systems Solutions (FSYS) Stockholders Approve Merger with Westport (WPRT)
- Vista Equity Partners to Acquire Marketo (MKTO) in $1.79B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!