Schulze Having Serious Trouble Financing Best Buy (BBY) Takeover
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Ford Motor (F) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Carl Icahn says Apple (AAPL) is still 'undervalued and misunderstood'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/28: (RCII) (IRM) (MRK) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (WHR) Lower (more...)
- Aetna (AET) Tops Q1 EPS by 45c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
According to reports Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) founder Richard Schulze is having trouble securing financing for his planned takeover of the retailer. According to sources cited by Reuters, attempts failed, and alternative strategies that include a minority interest may not work out either.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) expected to come back with another offer for Perrigo (PRGO) - CNBC
- Charter's (CHTR) Advisors Said to Approach Time Warner Cable (TWC) About Potential Deal
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) said it has not reached out to Cox Communications in any way - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!