Salesforce.com (CRM) Completes Acquisition of Buddy Media
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), announced that it has completed its acquisition of Buddy Media, the world's leading social media marketing platform. With the close of the acquisition, the Buddy Media team joins the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- The Jones Group (JNY) Sees Upside on M&A Chatter
- Pivotal Research Bullish on Salesforce (CRM), Initiates Coverage at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!